Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thangs that roll...off the brain and tounge

Today's theme is things that roll. Like...MY NEW BIKE!!! Woohoo! I don't have Miss Blue Belle yet, but I will after next week. Seems silly, maybe, to buy a bike that I will only ride for a month, but man, this is the place to ride. And, who knows, maybe I'll be back...if so then I'll have a bike here. Or I could try and sell it. So, we'll grab it on the way to Picton for the ferry to the N. Island. It's in Marlborough...the Napa County of the south. Should be good riding around those parts. Lookout NZ roads...here I come.


Other things that roll(ish):
The continuous changes in weather (warm and sunny today)
Ian's new bike (bling bling)
The delicious quiche in my belly
Digestive cookies (across the table if launched on their side)
Bubbles (if they could but they're stuck on my screen)
My obviously foreign accent
Delicious and different tasting m&m's
Life
Time

Back to work.

No comments: